Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week, since the Food Lady and I get to hang out and be buns together most of the day. The only glitch is that, at some point in the day, my Food Lady insists on taking out the Purple Suckmonster and chasing me around the burrow with it. I cannot fathom how she can stand to keep such a thing in the house; the Big One shows much more sense regarding the Monster, preferring to leave it chained up in a corner and rarely, if ever, setting it loose. The Food Lady, however, insists on performing this strange ritual every Sunday, and on other days at irregular intervals, as well.
The Monster is particularly noxious because it makes a loud roaring/whining noise, sucks up everything in its path, and cannot be escaped by hiding under the bed. No, the Monster is able to stick its long neck right under the bed and suck up all the lovely fluffy bits I have been working all week to pull out of the carpet! Truly unthinkably rude, this creature is, and dangerous to boot. I have done what I can to attempt to destroy the monster: I discovered its main artery, a long, thin cord hanging down from its neck, and chewed through it time and time again while it slept an unnatural slumber, and yet to no avail; the Monster re-awoke each Sunday as if nothing had happened. I truly believe it to be some form of unnatural demon, and I doubt my Food Lady's sanity for trammeling with such dark arts.
I have posted its picture here so that you, too, can be on the lookout for the Purple Suckmonster in case it attempts to invade your burrow:
Parsley
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment